UTILITY BILLING SERVICES
In an effort to comply with the State of Colorado Stay-At-Home order, in-person payment drop-offs at City Hall are temporarily unavailable. At this time, please submit bill payment online at www.cityofaspen.com/utilitybilling or by mail to City of Aspen, PO Box 712516, Denver, CO 80271-2516.
- All Utility billing matters will be handled via phone at 970.920.5030 or by email at email@example.com
- We are committed to serving our customers and are always willing to develop responsible payment plans to aid those facing hardship.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The Utility Billing office is located at City Hall, 130 South Galena Street, Aspen. Our office generates monthly utility bill statements for approximately 6,000 Aspen customers with water, electric or water and electric services.
View, Pay or Register Account
WELCOME TO OUR NEW ONLINE SERVICES WITH MORE WAYS TO PAY AND CONSOLIDATED SERVICES!
Your previous log in will only work for the "View Previous Bills" on the upper left of this page. All customers will need to complete new registrations to use the new service and features.
- Set up Automatic Payments
- Set up Paperless Billing
- Schedule Future payments
- Pay by text and more . . .
Updates & Changes to Utility Account
Please use our Utility Billing Form to:
- close and open tenant accounts
- change of ownership
- change of address
- title company requests
We require the completion of this form to process your request. For questions or technical issues, please contact our office at 970-920-5030 or email Utility Billing. Thank you.