Salesforce - New Permitting System
REGISTER IN THE SYSTEM TO APPLY FOR PERMITS
CLICK HERE to begin the registration process. You will receive a confirmation email once you are registered asking you to set your password. After your password is set, you can apply through the customer portal for ALL permits.
If you need assistance navigating the portal visit our Applicant Portal Support Page.
PERMIT REQUIREMENTS AND CHECKLISTS
|Building - Demolition||Mechanical|
|Building - IFFR||Plumbing|
|Building - Phased||Sign|
|Building - Repair||Roofing/Re-roofing|
|Change Order||Temporary Structure|
Determine if a Permit is Required
Start an Application
YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER IN SALESFORCE TO APPLY FOR PERMITS
Please Click here to begin the registration process. You will receive a confirmation email once you are registered asking you to set your password. After your password is set, you can apply through the customer portal for the above-listed permits. If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 970-920-5065.
Submit a Permit
- BUILDING PERMITS
- Determine if Land Use Approval is Needed - Inquiring if the development is Allowed
- Prepare Your Application: email Permit Coordinators to schedule a pre-submittal meeting.
- Submit Your Application once it is fully complete through Salesforce Applicant Portal
- Next: A Permit Coordinator will contact you within 7-10 business days
- If Needed - Compile and Respond to Comments
- Relevant City Agencies will issue comments as necessary regarding changes needed to bring permit into compliance.
* Incomplete applications will not be processed *
- SUB-PERMITS: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, & Fire Permits.
- If a master building permit got issued before July 29th, 2019 submit a paper form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a master building permit got issued after July 29th, 2019 submit an online application through the Salesforce Applicant Portal
- If there is no master building permit please submit your standalone permit through the Salesforce Applicant Portal
- An administrative staff will contact you within 4 - 6 business days once sub-permit is approved.
Pick Up Approved Permits
- Intake staff will contact you when your permit is ready to pick up
- All applicable fees must be paid before your permit is issued
- Building Permits: the job site must have at all times:
- Posted orange permit record (easily visible)
- Stamped, approved set of blueprints (full color, 24" x 36")
- See our Inspections page to schedule your inspection
Obtain Certificate of Occupancy (CO) or Letter of Completion (LOC)
- Once all final inspections have been passed, a CO or LOC will be issued
- This process can take two to four weeks
- The CO or LOC will be mailed once complete