Enforcement / Hours
Parking in the Downtown core is limited to a maximum of 4 hours per day.
PARKING PRICES CHANGE STARTING JUNE 18
To help reduce car traffic and congestion in the core of Aspen, the following changes will take effect on Monday June 18th.
Flat Hourly Pricing (Peak Season)
Time of Day
10:00 am - 10:59 am
11:00 am - 2:59 pm
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
$4.00 per hour
$6.00 per hour
$4.00 per hour
Mobile Phone Payments
Mobile phone payment is accepted with:
- PaybyPhone.com: 866-234-7275
- WaytoPark.com: 970-300-4009
- Downtown location code - 2400
- Residential location code - 2401
- *Free 15 Minutes- 2514
- *15 Minute parking for $0.50-2515
- *30 Minute parking for $1.00-2516
* can only be used once a day
FREE 15 Minutes of Parking Starting June 18th
Please take advantage of our Free 15 to make quick trips in town.
Rules for the Free 15
- Go to the meter and select the PARK 15 MIN FREE option
- Print and Display receipt on the dashboard
- Purchased parking of 30 minutes of more does not include an additional 15 minutes of parking
- There is NO grace period with the free 15
- Each vehicle can only use one free 15 per day
Pay Stations are located on every block throughout the Downtown areas and accept credit cards, tokens, e-cards and change (no dollars bills). There are Residential Pay Stations located here.
The Downtown metered spaces are enforced Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday and city holidays are free. Residential parking is enforced Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. (2 hours free for a maximum of two hours daily). Day Passes are $8.
Carpool permit areas are enforced Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For information on Parking violations call 970-920-5267.
Illegal parking, such a parking in restricted spaces or during restricted hours, is enforced seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
City Observed Holidays
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day