Beginning Monday, May 18th, the Aspen Police Department will reintroduce non-essential services in a phase approach that is in compliance with the Pitkin County Health Order.
As we adjust to these changes we are committed to do our best to safely serve you, our community, while complying with State, County, and City orders.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank the you for your understanding during this time.
* The front office will continue to be closed to the public. You may call in from your phone, or from the phone located in our front vestibule.
* Motorist assists and/or lockout assists will resume, with the expectation that the motorist and officer can both adhere to state, county, and public health orders.
* Records requests can be completed online or via fax.
* Non-injury accidents can be taken over the phone, or filed online through the state.
* There will be no Fingerprinting services, until further notice.