Form Center

City of Aspen logo

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

2022 Parks Use Waiver

  1. I. 2022 Parks Use Agreement

    By accepting the park use permit, I agree to adhere to the following general parks use and parks use permit conditions: I (we) agree that my answers to the questions on this permit are accurate and that, by signing, I agree to all the terms, conditions and/or restrictions, AND that I will contact and/or perform all tasks required of me as detailed and printed hereunder.

  2. Please list the name of the reservation holder.

  3. Please list your email address

  4. Please list your reservation date.
  5. Please list the name of the reserved park.
  6. General Conditions*

    Please acknowledge these general conditions by checking each box.

  7. Staking in Parks
    IV. Parks Stake Agreement: In order to prevent any damages, please try to use sand bags or water weights for any tent structures. If you plan to place stakes into the ground (for a tent, canopy, pop-up tent, blow up structure, etc.), then the installation Vendor or Applicant MUST schedule an appointment with the Parks Dept. Irrigation Crew in order to secure placement of the structure. You must do this at least one week in advance of your activity. Please call the Parks Department at 970-920-5120 to schedule an appointment or for more information. Applicant and any hired vendors will be responsible and charged for any and all damages done to the Park or any related parks systems including irrigation.
  8. Food/Merchandise/Alcohol

    V.Parks Food, Merchandise and/or Alcohol Agreement: Events that are selling food, merchandise may be required to obtain additional permits. Staff can help you determine if a Temporary Food Service Permit or Temporary Sales Tax/Business License is needed. Events that are open to the public and serving/selling alcohol are required to obtain a Special Event Liquor Permit. Applications must be submitted a minimum of 14 business days prior to the event. Private (invitation only) events are not required to obtain a liquor permit, however the host should obtain insurance to cover the event. As needed, staff can guide you through the steps needed to comply with regulations for serving alcohol at your event.

  9. Electronic Signature Agreement

    By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.

  10. Leave This Blank:

  11. This field is not part of the form submission.